Monday, August 18, 2008

And The Next Contestant Is

"So, what song are you going to sing today?"

"Song? Sing? I am not a good singer. I sing when I am happy! Or when I want to irritate people."

"Can you dance then?"

"You mean salsa, samba, tango, bharatnatyam?...Uhhh no, I am more of a crazy bhangra-disco kind of dancer."

"Are you smarter than a 5th grader?"

"Ummm...I think I am smart, but 5th grade was a long time ago, I think I must have forgotten most of the stuff. Forget school, I don't even remember half the things I studied in college!"

"Are you ready to answer some embarrassing questions and speak the truth?"

"I am not sure I am ready to disclose my secrets in front of all these people!"

"Are you funny? Tell us a joke."

"Uhhh ok..There was one elephant and an ant..."

"Ohh forget it! We are sick of elephant-ant jokes! Are you a millionaire? Are you ready to fall in love on a reality show?"

"I am still some zeroes away from being a millionaire...Love on a reality show; that's probably the most depressing thing I have heard. And I am not that desperate!"

"No, no, no!! What the hell are you doing here? Why are you wasting our time?"

"What do you mean?? Did I give you the right to turn my life into a reality show? Who asked you to sit there and judge me!! "

7 comments:

Amey said...

Hey, you are some zeroes away from being a millionaire? Lucky you, I got a lot many zeroes, and no other numbers ;)

Tazeen said...

hahaha

that was funny, esp the part about 5th grade being a lot time back

Rambler said...

@Amey
Well, I am trying to be optimistic. Though when I see my bank statement the
optimism vanishes :-)

@Tazeen
Hey thanks.

Anonymous said...

good one, a lot of reality shows are junk!

Rambler said...

@maduraiveeran
Ya i know,but i am still hooked to them :-( .It's an addiction!!!

Ferox Magister said...

Thank God... We have so many other channels to watch than those stupid Reality Shows....

I am starting to like your posts. Keep it up.

Rambler said...

@Ferox Magister
Reality shows were good fun to watch in the beginning. But now they are
dime-a-dozen.

We Are Related

Related Posts with Thumbnails