Here's the smell of the blood still;
All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand. Oh,Oh, Oh!
- A group of misguided individuals under the delusion that they are fulfilling God's will?
- Another group hell-bent on destroying anyone and anything that attacks their faith?
- A sore loser who will not rest till he usurps power?
- A party trying to ward off the anti-incumbency factor by creating a diversion and instilling fear in the minds of people?
- A country that arms the terrorists first and then goes after them when the terrorists start pointing their guns on their land?
- A country ravaged by unrest and uprisings because of the wealth of its resources; in some cases its own leaders looting it to fill up their coffers while in other cases being attacked by others who covet its wealth?
- A dictator so puffed up with his grandiose schemes of expansion of one race that he meticulously set about destroying others?
Whatever the reason; whoever the perpetrator; the end result is always same! If only we could rely on our conscience to guide us in doing the right thing always! In an ideal world maybe! For once, I do not feel like rambling on and want to cut this post short!